[Kde-accessibility] Translate Simon into PortugueseBR - SimonBR

Peter Grasch me at bedahr.org
Tue Nov 20 08:18:53 UTC 2012

Hi Cássio,

On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 15:40 -0300, Cássio Batista wrote:

> We are computer engineering undergraduates from LaPS/UFPa (Signal
> Processing Laboratory of Federal University of Pará). Here, we have
> several works on Automatic Speech Recognition.
> This semester we have a discipline called "Extension Activities", in
> which we need to help community in need with some social projects.
>
> So, we are interested to collaborate with Simon v0.4 translation into
> Brazilian Portuguese. The version 0.3 has already been translated to
> brazilian portuguese by other student from our lab, and we would like
> to continue translating other versions.

Thank you for the nice offer but as I already pointed out to Nelson
Neto, the Brazilian Portuguese translation of Simon 0.4 is already
complete - thanks to the KDE localization team:
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/package/extragear-accessibility/pt_BR/

I'm sure they'd appreciate your help translating other parts of KDE,
though, if you're interested. You can find more information about this
on their website:
http://l10n.kde.org/

Thanks again for the offer!

Best regards,