[Kde-accessibility] simon development

Mahesh Hegde maheshmhegade at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:58:05 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

I tried to verify recognition using OpenTLD,in matlab which actually gave
me promising results.Recognition confidence is
locade in tld.txt of _outpt/ directory.

Please note that we have not removed tracking part from algorithm,so
recognition confidence is kind of varying in nature,anyways
it never gave even single false recognition,NaN in tld.txt represents lac
in confidence/below threshhold.

My verification regard to face recognition can be found in
http://goo.gl/fgKPV

please note that after you compile matlab file hitting compile.m from
master repo,there is small correction in OpenTLD /img/img_blur.m
32 line,it should be fspecial instead of FSPECIAL

by replacing  _input with modified set of images(face of biometric images
with change in facial expression) and input.txt and executing run_TLD is
expected to give recognition  confidence in tld.txt file.