[Kde-accessibility] Face Detection and Face Recognition for GSoC 2012

Rahul Sharma rahulveera2009 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 07:08:16 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am a 3rd year undergraduate student at the Indian Institute of
Technology, Kharagpur.
I'd like to participate in KDE community for GSoC 2012.
I want to implement the face detection and recognition for controlling the
microphone/acoustic model in Simon.
I am pretty enthusiastic to do this project cause I have a good knowledge
in Computer Vision and I am
acquainted with OpenCV library as I had developed a mobile app which used
OpenCV.
I also have good knowledge in Qt libraries and particularly C++ cause I
have been working under this
community for 4-5 months and I also fixed a bug in kmplot project of
kde-edu.
Please let me know the details of the project.

-Regards
 Rahul Sharma