[Kde-accessibility] [orca-list] Linux Accessibility: qt-at-spi 0.2 released

Alex Midence alex.midence at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 04:49:16 UTC 2012

Hi, Frederik,

Thanks for the tip on the environment variable you use for gnome apps
in KDE.  I will see about posting a write-up to the wiki pages you
linked to as well as filing some bug reports.  As for copying the
kde-accessibility list, excluding them from this thread was not
intentional and is now remedied with this message.  Thanks for
pointing that out.

Regards,
Alex M