[Kde-accessibility] Speech Recognition

Pramod Dutta pramoddutta_96 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 14:51:17 UTC 2012

Hi ,
My name is Pramod Dutta , I am undergraduate student . I am developer and Did some open source project that can be seen at source-forge.net.
As I am new to KDE and Want to participate in GSoc 2012 , KDE As Organization , As I am Keen in Developing the Accessibility Application, Games   For KDE .

I have a Idea so Whom to contact for guidance and Mentor ship for the same ?.

And for the : Project: Adding support for HTML5 Text to Speech and Speech Recognition ,  I have great proposal for the same  and few  things i want add to the project. may you provide me more source for the same . Reply asap

I know I sound silly but please ignore the newbie way ,  I am not good in public talk :D
Thanks
Regards

Pramod Dutta
http://techdutta.blogpsot.com