[Kde-accessibility] QT-AT-SPI in Fedora 17

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:22:55 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.

I am sending this to both the Orca list as well as the KDE Accessibility
list to hopefully reach a more broad base of Fedora users.

I am now using Fedora 17 full-time on my desktop machine. It seems like
Ubuntu has QT-AT-SPI installed and configured out of the box, but this
does not seem to be the case under Fedora. I installed the qt-at-spi
package from the RPMFusion repository the other day, but it seems that I
am missing something as Orca is not reading anything in QT applications.
The RPMFusion package for qt-at-spi is version 0.3.1.

Are there some aditional steps which I would need to take to get
everything up and running?

Thanks for any help. I plan to hopefully install a test system on a
different partition of my hard drive at a later time to try to help out
with testing of the latest Git builds of Orca and QT-AT-SPI.

Thanks again for any advice.