[Kde-accessibility] simons move to KDE: Mailing list

Peter Grasch grasch at simon-listens.org
Fri Jan 27 09:52:37 UTC 2012

Hello folk of kde-accessibility at kde.org,

as some of you might know, simon is moving to the KDE infrastructure.

On sourceforge we had two Mailing lists: One for simon development and one for
simon users. The last one never really took off (most users prefer an online
forum over a mailing list apparently) but the development list is seeing quite
steady traffic.

As part of the move, I'd like to migrate the existing mailing lists to KDE.
Seeing as we're basically joining the KDE accessibility team, I was wondering
if it would be appropriate to use this mailing list to communicate or if we
should apply for our own list.

Basically, I think there are three options:
1. Use kde-accessibility for simon development discussions
2. Create a new mailing list for simon development
3. Create a new mailing list kde-accessibility-devel for simon, jovie, etc.
development

Personally, I'd prefer #3 but I'd like to get some feedback of the lists
subscribers and of course KDE accessibility developers: What do you think?

Best regards,
Peter