[Kde-accessibility] GSoC Mentor Qualifications

Robert cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:52:15 UTC 2012

Hello, Frederik.

No worries, I am not going anywhere. :) I really love KDE, and I think
it is a very beautiful desktop with a lot to offer. I have my Inbox
filtered in Thunderbird, and so all e-mails from this list go into a
dedicated "KDE" folder, and I usually read all of them that come
through, although I do not always reply due to a lack of knowledge
(which will go away through all of the learning and reading I am doing).

Out of curiosity, has anything related to this particular topic been
mentioned on the Orca list? If not, I could write up a message for them
so that maybe other users who use assistive technologies could possibly
get involved.

If I could be of any help with anything, please feel free to contact me
off-list; my Inbox is usually empty most of the time, so I'm always glad
to have new messages. :)

Take care.