[Kde-accessibility] simons move to KDE: Mailing list

Thomas Ward thomasward1978 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:34:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

Agreed. given the fact this list doesn't get a lot of list traffic I
think just talking about Simon here would be perfectly fine. Plus I'm
on a number of mailing lists anyway and would prefer to be able to
keep up with projects like this all in one place rather than having to
sub to a new list to keep track of development of projects like this
that improve the accessibility of the KDE desktop.