[Kde-accessibility] simons move to KDE: Mailing list

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Feb 2 22:48:58 UTC 2012

Peter,

Welcome to kde a11y :)  As you may or may not have noticed,
kde-accessibility at kde.org doesn't get much if any traffic from users
besides once in a while a question or two.  Mostly we use it for
development, so I would suggest just using this list for simon
development.  I'm not sure what others think, but I think it would be
cool to follow how simon develops (/me ashamedly admits he hasn't
tried simon in a long time...)

BR,
Jeremy