[Kde-accessibility] Support for onscreen keyboard

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at nokia.com
Thu Apr 12 16:22:02 UTC 2012

I still curious about Maliit,
and it seems that Peter Penz of Dolphin fame got it running with KDE.

http://ppenz.blogspot.com/2012/04/plasma-active-and-maliit.html

I think it would be a good idea to just ask your distribution to provide
packages for it.
Even though Maliit doesn't put accessibility on its front page, I think it's a
good candidate.

Cheers
Frederik