[Kde-accessibility] [orca-list] thunderbird getting bad to worst, is evolution a good choice?

Frederik Gladhorn frederik at gladhorn.de
Mon Apr 9 12:20:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

in the discussion of accessible mail clients, I'll throw in a new candidate.

I'd like feedback on the latest KMail.
Last summer Jose Milan worked on improving that.
I have it reading the list of mails and individual email messages. It
doesn't support text attributes simplifies the message from html to
plain text right now.
Navigating it I still imagine to be quite difficult.
For testing please make sure that you have the latest qt-at-spi and a
KDE 4.8.x version of KMail.

Thanks
Frederik