[Kde-accessibility] A possible bug in QT At-spi bridge the tree role handling

Frederik Gladhorn frederik at gladhorn.de
Mon Apr 9 12:10:00 UTC 2012

Hello Attila and all :)

On 04/05/2012 04:02 PM, Hammer Attila wrote:
> Hy Frederik,
>
> Thank you your answer, I think I understand entire answer.
> I forvarded your answer with Joanie the linked bugreport.

Thanks for poking and being the one to ask the right questions.
Mike Gorse just gave me the right hint and I'll set the state of tree
and list items to "transient" now.
This fixes the cache becoming outdated since atspi2 doesn't cache the
properties of these items.

If you want to try, rebuild you qt-at-spi from the master branch. I just
pushed a fix.
If this is confirmed to work, I'll make another release since we have a
few nice fixes accumulated now.

Greetings
Frederik