[Kde-accessibility] (no subject)

Mahesh Hegde maheshmhegade at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:43:29 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

I wrote start code for plugin to add basic functionality to camera check
pushbutton,but i am facing trouble with camera capture,i checked with
videofile capture now we can see face detected video displaying in
qgraphicview window below it.I feel its bit slow i m not sure wether its
because of variable declaration in bad places or i need to clear memory
somewhere.I am still using dynamic library i .e  *.so

Next i will consider efficient face detection algorithms.

greetings,