[Kde-accessibility] Problems Compiling qt-atspi

Thomas Ward thomasward1978 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:07:23 UTC 2011

Hi Fredrik and all,

I confirmed I'm pointing to the correct qmake. I don't know how or why
but it appears I downloaded 4.7.4 by mistake. According to the libs I
compiled the version number is 4.7.4. I guesss the question is for me
is there a way to specify to git I want 4.8 specifically?

I can try and reclone the Qt source again, but I'm concerned it will
grab the 4.7.4 source unless I do something to specify want 4.8.

Thanks.