[Kde-accessibility] Mouse Scaling in KWin's Zoom Effecdt

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:54:57 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reply, Sebastian.

That is good information to know. The Zoom effect indeed is very nice.
As a blind user, I am really looking forward to seeing what the future
holds for accessibility in Linux desktops. I am simply astounded at how
far accessibility has come since I started using Linux in 2006.

Thanks for all of the hard work. It really is appreciated!

Take care.