[Kde-accessibility] Mouse Scaling in KWin's Zoom Effecdt

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:07:53 UTC 2011

Hello there!

I posted this topic on the openSUSE Forums, and have found the solution
as far as openSUSE is concerned.

By default openSUSE uses the KDE Classic cursor theme. By switching the
theme to Oxygen White the problem is solved and the cursor scales when
the screen is zoomed.

I just wanted to report back here in case anyone else either now or in
the future runs across this issue.

Take care, and have a great day.