[Kde-accessibility] Re: Fwd: [orca-list] qt-at-spi on Arch Linux

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu May 12 19:32:57 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,

reading the message again, you do have the Qt side of things set up properly.
The output claims that it does not find the accessibility d-bus.
Are you sure that you switched the gnome stack to use d-bus?
Check that in your process list you have at-spi2-registryd running.
Also use a d-bus debugging tool such as qdbusviewer or d-feet to check that
you see the accessibility registry and try to see if it creates a session bus.
It should show up as org.a11y.Bus and provide the session bus address in
/org/a11y/bus org.a11y.Bus GetAddress().

Make sure this is set:
gconftool-2 --set /desktop/gnome/interface/at-spi-dbus --type bool true
gconftool-2 --set /desktop/gnome/interface/at-spi-corba --type bool false

Cheers,
Frederik