[Kde-accessibility] Port KAccessible app to KSpeech

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:24:56 CET 2011

Hello!

Currently, KAccessible uses speech-dispatcher directly, rather than through Jovie. Because of this, it has its own speaker configuration and whatnot. I changed this so it uses Jovie through D-Bus, meaning there is only one place for configuration. It also removes a compile-time dependency (Jovie is only needed at run-time).

I'm not subscribed to this list (please CC me), so I don't know if this was discussed before. If you think it's better to keep things this way, just let me know.

I'm attaching the patch, there are probably still things that I missed and could be changed or removed. I do have a svn account though, so I can commit it.

Regards,
Miha Čančula