[Kde-accessibility] Re: Status updates, Summer of Code

José Millán Soto fid at gpul.org
Wed Jun 8 23:32:13 CEST 2011

On Lunes 06 Junio 2011 22:47:38 usted escribió:
> José Millán works on KDE Accessibility as a Summer of Code project, so he
> will update us about the status of the KDE widgets.

Hi,
As Frederik told I'm working this summer in KDE Accessibility. However, until
now I've worked mainly in qt-at-spi and Qt accessible widgets itself.

I KDE widget I created an accessible widget for is KAccessibleRestrictedValue.
I also created a QAccessiblePlugin which may be used for handling the KDE
accessible widgets. (I'm attaching the patch)

I'm not sure this solution is the right one for KAccessibleRestrictedValue
tought, as another possible solution is to make it internally use QValidator.
What do you think?