[Kde-accessibility] ATSPI Update

Peter Grasch grasch at simon-listens.org
Sun Aug 28 18:43:33 UTC 2011

Hi Frederik!

I started to work on the ATSPI plugin today and have some questions:

I didn't manage to find any real documentation - is there anything available?

When introspecting the services, I can see that there is a "role" to each
object that tells me wheter it's a button / label / etc. which is good.
However, I couldn't find something like doAction() to actually use that
information for something. Is this already implemented?

And last but not least: What is the best way to find out if an object is
currently being shown to user (to disable everything else)?

Best regards,
Peter

Ps.: I hope it's okay to use the kde-accessibility mailing list for this but I
thought this might be interesting others as well...