[Kde-accessibility] qt-atspi bug tracker and hosting

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Aug 15 21:00:06 UTC 2011

Frederik, Jose, all,

I spoke with the kde sysadmins and they agree it doesn't make sense to put
qt-atspi into bugs.kde.org unless it's code is moved from gitorious to
kdesupport on git.kde.org.  I thus hereby propose we migrate it.  I would
like feedback though, as I'm not sure if that's enough reason to migrate
(convenience for those developing)

Arguments for:
1 Convenient and good location, since kde accessibility will rely on the
bridge to work with at tools like orca, etc.
2 Mostly KDE developers have worked on it so far, besides Mark Doffman's
initial work on it at codethink.

Arguments against:
1 Makes it slightly harder for non kde developers to contribute to it than
leaving it on gitorious.
2 Other qt-only applications that might want it may not look for it hosted
under kdesupport.

ideas? thoughts?
Jeremy