[Kde-accessibility] What should a distribution for better accessibility support in KDE 4

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Jul 3 15:13:07 CEST 2010

Hi.  This isn't an answer to your question, but I felt I should post it.
Glad to know you have access to KDE.  As a totally blind person, I can't use your desktop.
It was frustrating and sad to watch kde developers refuse to work with Gnome because they wanted to be
different.  As a result, I lost choice.  Hope this gets fixed some day, but I'm not hopeful
Friendly competition is good, but deciding not to provide access because it would taint your desktop is bad.

          Kenny