[Kde-accessibility] UserBase has no answers for those needing assistive technology

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:16:44 CET 2009

Is there anyone here who could write up short descriptions of the applications
on http://userbase.kde.org/Applications/Accessibility ?  It's OK to use links
to existing pages.  The aim is to make sure that users can find the
information they need.  Where it actually lives is less important.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please either cc me or talk to me off-
list.  Thanks

Anne