[Kde-accessibility] Help Disable people who loves Linux

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Tue Jun 9 20:09:03 CEST 2009

On Monday 08 June 2009 17:21:24 Aymeric van Puyvelde wrote:

> I can't no more use Ubuntu, because there is no tools available to
> move mouse pointer except http://viacam.org wich doesn't work.

I just tested it (opensuse here) and initially it does not work, but I
got quick response from developers how to make it run. Install it
first of course, and then in your home directory, create file
.eviacam
edit it, and add the line:
openClickWinAtStartup=0

With such settings it works for me (using KDE 3.5.10). However you
have to move your head, not eyes, to control the cursor, I don't know
if you are capable to do this.

> this software <http://nipg.inf.elte.hu/headmouse/headmouse.html> is
> the best open-source for windows.
> sources are here <http://sourceforge.net/projects/erutarian>
> is it posssible for a team to port it ?

I am sorry but for now I cannot help with this.

Cheers,