[Kde-accessibility] [kde-accessibility] state of KDE accessibility?

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:06:28 CEST 2008

Greetings,
I'm interested in the current state of accessibility features in KDE; particularly ktts?  I have recently started exploring Ubuntu with the orca screen-reader.  From what I gather off the gnome-orca and ubuntu-accessibility lists KDE-accessibility isn't as far along as it is for gnome.  I am interested in if ktts is progressed far enough that I could experiment with it in kubuntu (or any other KDE desktop environment)?  If so, how do I go about getting started? and if not, what's the projected development look like?

Thank you:-)