[Kde-accessibility] QT bridge to AT-SPI

Michael Pozhidaev msp at altlinux.ru
Mon Jul 7 11:39:55 CEST 2008

Hello, everybody!

It is my first posting to this list. I have the
question about bridge for the AT-SPI developed in trolltech for QT.

Is this bridge available for download and testing? I am
very interesting in this project.

I am blind programmer from Russia. Currently I am using emacspeak
and have my own small speech server. Can I become a member of KDE Accessibility project?

I can make any developing work to make KDE better for blind persons.
I have good knowledge of C++. It seems to me,
it is very interesting to make KDE support of  assistive technologies
offered by Mozilla,  OpenOffice and QT.
--
With best wishes. Michael.