[Kde-accessibility] Make mouse pointer disappear when typing

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:55:39 CET 2007

I'm not certain if this is an accessibility or general issue, but I'm
asking on the accessibility list as for me this is an accessibility
issue. How can one configure the mouse pointer to disappear when one
is typing text? In order to type in a text field, one usually clicks
on it to focus it. Then, the mouse pointer remains there, partially
obscuring the text. I have seen systems (Windows, maybe, or possibly
MacOS) in which the mouse pointer can be configured to disappear while
typing. Is this possible in KDE?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com