[Kde-accessibility] D-Bus-based accessibility API

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 14 15:25:56 CEST 2007

Thanks Olaf!

This is definitely interesting stuff, and I'm looking forward to
performance studies and real world experience with the new work.

I found the creation of a brand new API a cause for concern, however,
and have sent Harald a note on this.  While I'm awaiting a response, do
you know if Trolltech is looking to provide compatibility with existing
AT-SPI-based assistive technologies such as Orca?

Will