[Kde-accessibility] Suggestions/feature requests for kmousetool

Kevin Williams kevkim55 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:52:36 CEST 2007

I would really stress the need to have the ability to momentarily disable the
auto clicking feature when a control key like Alt is held pressed down and
re-enable it once the key released.

Ever since, I've enabled this auto click feature thru' Kmousetool, I've been
having a hard time when hovering over any of the icons (be it on the toolbar
of any app or on kicker or even desktop) to read the tooltip, or hover over
the hypertext link in a web browser (which at the moment results in clicking
the URL...) to right click and copy the URL so it can be pasted in another
app not to mention the menace while multi-selecting and the accidental
clicking while scrolling.

I'd really appreciate any reponse/action in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin