[Kde-accessibility] Invitation To OPEN HOUSE

Naveen Kumar nav007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:44:57 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,
                   CDAC Mumbai is organising an OPEN HOUSE on the 21st April
2007 at its Juhu campus where delegates can interact with our R&D staff and
get a feel of the various research/development/educational activities in
progress at the centre. This will broaden their exposure to the field of IT
and pave way for closer interaction with CDAC Mumbai. There will be
demonstrations of systems developed by us, presentations by some of the
reseachers, etc. This is also an opportunity for people to get a feel of our
research labs and know more about our educational programs.

We invite you, your colleagues and your friends to the open house. Please
find a poster about this event at:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/design/corporate_site/override/images/OH-Poster2007.pdf

We request you to pass on this information to others and also publicise the
event among your colleagues and friends.

--
Thanks & regards
Naveen Kumar

( http://moebiuscurve.livejournal.com/ )