[Kde-accessibility] OpenOffice and KDE4 Accessiibilty [was: Orca/KDE Integration]

Éric Bischoff ebischoff at nerim.net
Wed Sep 6 22:37:16 CEST 2006

Le Mercredi 6 Septembre 2006 20:29, Olaf Jan Schmidt a écrit :
> It seems best to discuss the details once rest of the Qt4 vcl is ready.

BTW, I just compiled a qt4/kdebase4/kdelibs4/kdepimlibs4 (3.80.1) on my
macintosh under linux. At some point I succeeded in having stable display but
most of the time I had all windows repeating themselves on the screen. I
could work comfortably from a konsole terminal but that was all.

So I don't know really if that's stable enough to start porting the vcl plugin
to Qt4. I'm hesitating.

--
La monoculture informatique fragilise le système d'information, elle est aussi
toxique pour les données de l'entreprise. (Guy Brand)