[Kde-accessibility] Gnome-braille.

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 19 15:48:44 CEST 2006

I've been digging to find it.  I can't find it right now.  It might have
been a private conversation with DaveM.  Dave, do you remember?

In any case, whether I can find history of the discussion or not, I'd
like to propose this as an option.  Samuel, what do you think about
providing this kind of support directly in BrlTTY/BrlAPI?

Will