[Kde-accessibility] AT-SPI development in KDE4

Sudharshan S sudharsh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 05:49:41 CET 2006

Hi,
Just wanted to know how much development is being done in at-spi with
regards to KDE4. It would be great if someone shed light on this.
From what I could comprehend, the development requires some good porting
effort especially from CORBA to a CORBA - speaking Interface. Is this
true, Please correct me if I am wrong..
What are the challenges we are facing to this effect. I happened to see
the accessibility page for KDE developers at
http://accessibility.kde.org/developer/ and I would like to get more
info with regards to this

Cheers
Sudharshan S