[Kde-accessibility] contributing to linux accessability

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Fri May 19 15:27:02 CEST 2006

Assuming I can get linux sorted out on either my desktop PC or my laptop
with speech, I am thinking of contributing to Linux accessability at some
point.
Assuming of course I get a PC running with speech in Gnome without it
stopping working when I shut down either my desktop or laptop, how could I
go about this if I have no programming knowledge apart from when I used to
do some programming in DOS BASIC?
Could anyone possibly give me some advice?