[Kde-accessibility] IBM TTS SDK

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Jan 11 15:15:12 CET 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 09:11 +0200, Willem van der Walt wrote:
> Where and at what price can a package containing the
> eci.h header file and libibmeci.so be purchased?

Go to the IBM TTS SDK webpage at http://ibmtts-sdk.sourceforge.net/
then look at the two bullets at the bottom of the page.  You can buy
single copies of the Linux TTS Runtime from Capital Accessibility for
$40 USD plus $20 for each additional language, or you can buy bulk
quantities from Wizzard Software at $1500 for 300 license.

The free IBM TTS SDK that I provide open sources the eci.h header file
for the first time and provides the stub libibmeci.so library with the
ECI ABIs so that you can build open source modules without the need to
buy the package first.  This could be beneficial when building Linux
distributions and open source packages which use TTS.

Best regards,

--
George (gk4)