[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: Re: paraphlegic KDE support

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 23 18:32:30 CET 2006

Hi Folks:

I agree with Will.  Although I used Gary's recent example of writing a
speech-to-text service to discuss how KDE development of ATs could
interoperate with AT-SPI, it's probably not a great candidate for
writing a new cross-platform API.  It makes more sense to do that with
modalities/services for which we already have more than one working
example.

Bill