[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: Re: paraphlegic KDE support

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 23 16:42:01 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 15:20, Gary Cramblitt wrote:
> I'm forwarding a message I received along with my reply and his reply back.
> If anyone can supply this person with more information, please do so.
>
> I wondered about speech-to-text capabilities in Gnome, but the Gnome
> accessibility webpage didn't seem to have any information.

There's no speech-to-text capability there either, but we do have GOK
which may be useful to this fellow's sister.

dasher might be useful too, and I believe you can run it on KDE without
AT-SPI support, for text entry/dictation.

Bill