[Kde-accessibility] Common AT config panel

Hynek Hanke hanke at brailcom.org
Sat Apr 29 16:37:14 CEST 2006

Henrik píše v Ne 23. 04. 2006 v 17:36 +0100:
> There are several new AT apps coming on line that need settings panels.
>  From the user's perspective it would be preferable to have a single
> interface for all the AT on the free desktop. The challenge of course is
> that we are dealing with apps written in a variety of languages running
> on different platforms using different config systems including dotconf,
> gconf and a raw python file.

Hello Henrik and all,

I'd like to propose to move this thread to
	accessibility at freedesktop.org
so that it is not spread across several mailing list,
people know where to post replies and we have an archive.

The mailing list at Freedesktop currently has subscribes
from a wide range of accessibility projects both from graphical
desktops and from the console and is a place where also other
similar points of cooperation are being discussed. I also
invite everyone who is interested to join if he didn't do
that already. It is a low-traffic list.

More information is on
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/accessibility

I'd like to contribute to the discussion, but I currently
don't know where to post my reply.

If this suggestion is accepted, it would be great if the
original email was resent to Freedesktop and information
about it is sent to the mailing lists that are currently
in CC.

With regards,
Hynek Hanke