[Kde-accessibility] sundries

Bart Alberti bart at solozone.com
Sat Sep 24 01:30:40 CEST 2005

Bart Alberti sends,

Ok. Happy to get started with this. pardon me for stumbling over things.
The only alsa devices that I have is 'default'
If I use 'arts' my headphones work but not my speakers. Obviously a
'mixer' problem.
I have no 'sink' and gstreamer if course not available in SuSE 9.2

The 'speed' button produces garbled speech unless left at 1.00
Is this simply a dynamic (Parameter.set 'Duration_Stretch nnn) command
to festival?
The volume in general seems to waver up and down.

Yes, I do see the manual in html format but I want to use html2pdf or
create a pdf for the source doc.

I think I will simply install SuSE 9.3. It seems the easiest course.

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdeaccessibility/kttsd/index.html