[Kde-accessibility] talk as type and konqueror events

Jürgen Zdero juergen at zdero.de
Fri Jun 3 18:45:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

reading the actual discussion on keyboard-programming, i think here are some
very competent people to answer a my question.
I would like to use ktts to talk as i type on the keyboard.
Similar as emacsspeak do.
In single- character-, word- or sentence-mode to improve my typing skills.
Is this feasible easy ?

Anybody knows why it seems that konqueror do not fire events ?
There is no eventsrc for konqueror which would be useful for ktts-notification
settings.

regs juergen