[Kde-accessibility] ktts to lame mp3

Jürgen Zdero juergen at zdero.de
Thu Jul 14 06:50:39 CEST 2005

Hi accessibility-team,

what do you think about integrating a feature in the audio-tab
form of ktts. I would like to use an option under the "Keep audio file"
which allows to keep audio-files as mp3 using lame.
Actually the keep audio file generates single wav-files for each sentence.
Maybe it's possible to have also an option for continous saving or concatenate
these outputs to only one file. This should be optional because the single
sentence mode is also very interesting.
I also would liketo have an "Abut-box" with version-info in ktts.

regards juergen