[Kde-accessibility] Accesskeys in online documentation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Jan 15 22:27:43 CET 2005

Hi,
I've done some work on adding a more complete set of accesskeys to the
generated HTML documentation. For the online version, I was told about the
standard www accesskeys (http://www.kde.org/media/accesskeys.php).

As far as I can see, the only one of these that really applies to the docs is
'Home', so for the others ('Previous', 'Next' and 'Up'), I'd just use the
first letter as accesskey, as I've done for the offline version. Would that
be OK, or is there another standard which we could follow for this?

I'm not subscribed, so please cc me in replies,
Regards,
Phil