[Kde-accessibility] [MA ODF Accessibility Team] Report from a11y meeting 29 Nov

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 7 08:27:11 CET 2005

Hi guys,

Gary - thanks for the summary.  I've a much longer posting to do, but no time
for it at the moment.  But a few quick things:

  1. Nobody from Microsoft was there that I saw.  They were invited, but
     didn't show.

  2. Jerry Berrier didn't make it - he was supposed to be on a panel discussion
     at the end of the day, but was sick (which was why it was just John
     Chappel at the end, instead of him and two other panelists).

  3. I need multiple OKs before I can do anything with the audio recording,
     but I hope to get them all...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,