[Kde-accessibility] Problems installing Festival 1.9.5 on Suse 9.3

Marc Scheib marc at mindbomb.de
Sat Aug 27 14:53:31 CEST 2005

Sorry for bothering you: I am trying to install the Festival RPM from
the KDE
Accessibility Project, but YAST does not show anything about the new
Version.
I am a bloody newbie to the Suse Installation System and therefore
would like
to ask you kindly for a hint on my installation problem.

I am working on a Suse 9.3 Installation. Konqueror shows me a button
'Install
Package with YAST' when I download the RPM from http://
accessibility.kde.org/developer/kttsd/index.php, but when I click on
that button YAST shows me only the old Version 1.4.3 from the Suse-
Repository.. Please, how can I point Yast towards the new RPM?

Thank you for your cooperation,
Marc Scheib
(mailto:marc(at)mindbomb.de)