[Kde-accessibility] Patch for the highcontrast style

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 15:48:16 CEST 2005

Hi Luciano!

Thanks for your patch and sorry for not replying earlier.

I am a bit busy at the moment, so I haven't found the time to test the
patch yet, but I really appreciate your improvements very much. If you
feel confident with the patches, then I don't mind if you simply commit
them; but I will test them tomorrow in any case.

It was indeed my plan to add an option for the width; thanks for
implementing it. The other changes also sound great as you describe them.

You are very welcome to further make improvements to the style. I think it
is still too ugly, but I don't know how to change that best, so let me
know if you have any ideas.

There are also a number of bugs left that I need to fix once I find the
time for it.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project