[Kde-accessibility] Plans for KDE 3.4

Kenneth Wimer wimer at suse.de
Wed Oct 20 21:14:33 CEST 2004

* Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt at kde.org> [Oct 20. 2004 17:26]:

> [Luciano Montanaro, Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2004 16:37]
> > The theme package is also quite small, since it contains just the 16x16
> > icons and the svg files, so it would not be a burden if packaged with
> > KDE.
> >

> I am definately for including these. But we of course we need to ask
> kde-artists and kde-core-devel for review.

I would love to help work on this. I actually had this in the back of
mind since aKademy.

> > Adapting the color scheme, as he says himself, should be easy to do
> > with some script.

Yes, This is how we do most of our themeing at SUSE (svg plus script to
play with colors). The technical stuff behind it is easy alhtough it is
another matter to make graphics that can be inverted without somehow
loosing definition from time to time.

> A better solution is to change the colours on-the-fly using an icon effect
> Gunnar wrote during aKademy. Gunnar, can you post a patch for review?

I think that we should look at what works best. We discussed this at
aKademy and I would love to see it in action :-)

Bye,
Kenneth

--
SUSE Linux - a Novell Company - Nuernberg, Germany