[Kde-accessibility] Monochrome Icons

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 20:51:03 CET 2004

Hi Everyone,
I am creating a monochrome version of my Flat iconset for accessibility
purposes - following on from my preview that I recently posted to the
kde-accessibility list, I have produced a working preview release of the set:

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=18317

I used a script to modify the colours of my original set, then modified many
of them by hand, to get the correct look - however, many still need human
attention/reworking, including the whole "actions" section.

Anyway, tell me what you think (I understand a lot of work needs to be done,
but I think it shows promise :)

Danny