[Kde-accessibility] [Announce] Revisions to KDE Text-to-Speech System (KTTS)

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 15 14:24:20 CET 2004

Paul:

When I say "speeding up" I am talking about the stretch parameter, i.e.
the speech rate in words-per-minute, not performance issues.  In order
for a TTS engine to be used effectively by screenreaders it must support
faster-than-natural speech.

- Bill