[Kde-accessibility] [Announce] Revisions to KDE Text-to-Speech System (KTTS)

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 15 12:56:32 CET 2004

The lack of stretch parameters is a serious issue for blind users, who
typically care a lot about bandwidth and may wish to use quite high TTS
rates.  Is there an alternative method of speeding up the MultiSyn
voices?

Bill